New here 2017 RS Nitrous Blue loaded USA

Home Forums General Newbie New here 2017 RS Nitrous Blue loaded USA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

FastMac
    Participant

USA

Brand new to the forum from USA. Found the club through the Facebook page. I have a 2017 Focus RS fully loaded every option available except the tacky add on fake carbon dash inserts. My car has a number of rattles and vibrations inside the cabin, it is currently at the dealer for those as well as its first official oil change at just under 8000 miles. I am having some issues with the dealer I don’t think I am getting the complete story about things and they don’t seem to interested in dealing with or correcting the issues. I will get into that another time.

Can anyone tell me the exact production numbers for how many RS are in the USA? Also my car came with the optional check box winter 18″ wheels and tires which the dealer has lost they made a special point to tell me that these were serial number specific to my vehicle. They were supposed to stop ethos until needed but they have lost or sold mine now that it is snowing and I want them installed. I don’t want to devalue the car with a replacement set, if they serial numbers of wheels and tires were specific to my exact VIN, as they told me when I purchased it. I am talking with Ford USA about a buy back as the car doesn’t even hold half the value of what I owe on it and numerous issues. If I cant get a buy back Ill be forced to attempt to sell or trade it in on something else and want to keep the value as high as possible. So are the winter wheel package wheels VIN specific?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Negative negative negative followed by a question followed by negative negative negative followed by “I should ring the police as the wheels I purchased have been stolen from the dealer”.

Dealer should replace as wheels and tyres are available as a part from their parts department. Should not really be an issue.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New here 2017 RS Nitrous Blue loaded USA. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!