New here! USA, UTAH

Home Forums General Newbie New here! USA, UTAH

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ben Crockett
    Participant

USA

Hey! Just picked her up over the weekend, 2017 RS2 – LOVE THIS CAR, the Michelin Tires are horrible in snow – just purchased a set of Pirelli Sottozero’s – which fair much better performance in winter driving conditions.

2017 Focus RS2
    Frost White

MyRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Here from Seattle Washington U.S.  You have a nice ride.  I just picked mine up this Saturday.  Same exact car and with a sunroof.   I was lucky to purchase it at MSRP!

Ben Crockett
    Participant

USA

Nice man! Best color I think, I got mine just below MSRP! I picked mine up Saturday as well haha..

MSRP was$40,675’ish with taxes, title and licence I was at 39,998 haha… Killer deal!

You’re lucky you don’t have snow – we’re getting pounded in Utah right now, and those Michelin’s are awful in the snow..

2017 Focus RS2
    Frost White

Ben Crockett
    Participant

USA

Thats after down payment and some rebates and coupons of course.

2017 Focus RS2
    Frost White

MyRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Rebate and coupons??  I didn’t think such deals existed the a special car like the RS.  Either way if below MSRP then that’s good!  I feel MSRP is excellent considering what I’ve been hearing on RS sites and through pursuing this car for two years. I paid $37,670 which included delivery and before tax. I added a warranty to which will provide me with a total of 8 years coverage.  Warranty was about $1,100.00.    Have you hade issues in the front and under the car with the cover?  I’ve been hearing that owners in snow areas are getting ice/snow build up between the protective cover and the bottom of the engine. It’s causing it to pull away from the car.  Are you buying some cool stuff for the car!

Ben Crockett
    Participant

USA

I want that Knob!

The dealer got me a rebate when financing through Ford MC – and there was also a $500 coupon through here: https://fordstreetteam.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cTQnJwJg6QQlLtH

so the car was discounted you could say..

I haven’t been in deep snow, just some snow covered roads, but I should check it out.. been avoiding the snow, until I can get the snow tires on.

I don’t want to void any warranties – so I am just doing the Mountune b2 upgrade(I think its b2) but, its the COBB access port tune, some piping, and intake – which will increase it to the 370HP and its warranty friendly if installed by a Ford Tech.. But will do some styling stuff, front lip, side skirts.

2017 Focus RS2
    Frost White

MyRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

You are speaking of the 25 hp upgrade.  I’m thinking about it as well ,however maybe next Christmas or around that time when it may go on sale.  Knob ,not a problem!   Info- go onto Facebook or on line and look up Anarchy Motive/Derrick.  Under $90 and you can custom design one or copy mine.   I’m looking to off load my rims and get some 10 spoke ones.  Cleaning are wheels will be painful!   Check out the 19×8.5 AcecAlloy Convex wheels.

MyRS
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi again Ben ,

my dealer said that the $500 rebate isn’t going through on the RS.  Any input on this or maybe your dealer info and salesman.  Maybe they can assist me.  My dealer is willing to do what he can ,however he may need some insight.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New here! USA, UTAH. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!