New Honda Civic Type R…Thoughts?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New Honda Civic Type R…Thoughts?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

sjacksonuk
    Participant

UK - England

This week is the Geneva Motor Show and many new cars have been announced. The new Honda Civic Type R was obviously going to be one of the main attractions but from what I can see, it’s a bit of a disappointment. What are your thought’s on the Type R?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol09rNY0u8o

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for sharing, it’s not for me ?

Honorary Member

Twigs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Me neither , not a patch on the rs , sorry

sjacksonuk
    Participant

UK - England

That’s what my thought’s were…made me smile knowing that the RS is way better 🙂

nige
    Participant

UK - England

Why Honda? You build some of the best engines in the world & make it look like the ugliest car in the world?

crdean0
    Participant

UK - England

With a car I think the line is fine for looking like a hot hatch and crashing into Halford’s, the civic is to much for me. I like the way RS car’s look like the base car but you just know it’s not, without the badge being involved.

wrighty
    Participant

UK - England

I think it looks better than the last one but dont come close to the RS

Robert Hughes
    Participant

UK - Wales

Don’t bother- prob not in the same league. New RS steering, set up, communication, brakes etc are far superior. Only had mine since last Wednesday and it’s far better in any ways than the the 3 M3’s I have had over the years

jasoni
    Participant

UK - England

Im not keen on the shape but wasnt on the outgoing type r either. All that power going through the front wheels in anything less than perfect conditions will be quite a handful i should imagine.

cosmic-charlie
    Participant

USA

I like this Honda more.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

How can one company produce the beautiful NSX and also produce this monstrosity?!? I’d rather have 90’s Integra Type R.

Tenrten
    Participant

USA

Couldn’t agree more very ugly car unless you’re 12 or 13   …..

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

I… i actually like it 😀 – to me, its a poster on the wall, its “too much” but i actually like that… Obviously its not for everyone.. i would expect it to have missiles hidden somewhere behind those vents in the front and the back tho!

Im not that old though, so thats probably why 🙂 (and mentally im probably even younger haha)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Honda Civic Type R…Thoughts?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!