Home Forums General Newbie New member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Adamrs270
    Participant

UK - England

hi all I collected my nitrous blue mk3 fpm 375 with every option  all I can say is I am over the moon

Mk1 focus Rs

mk3 focus RS sold but not forgotten

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome Adam ?? Nice colour ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

I might be bias, but yes Great color!

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@adamrs270

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! You’ve made an excellent choice!! I love mine more and more everyday mate!! Had it since new in April 2017!!

Why did you get a blue one?? Was there no white ones left?? Haha…. only kidding mate!! ????.

You any mods planned for it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Adamrs270
    Participant

UK - England

I have fitted some dmb badges to the wheels rear spoiler door lock and air box. I have my plate to fit, I am looking at some mud flaps possible exhaust valve delete  and maybe some spacers

Mk1 focus Rs

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@adamrs270

Nice mate!! Wheel Spacers are a must!! Do you have the Black Forged Alloys??

The Exhaust Valve Delete too!!

I’m finally getting myself some Mud Flaps…. gonna order them tomorrow. Should’ve done it ages ago but didn’t!! Couldn’t decide which ones to get and ended up just leaving it. Stupid really, coz I’m in the RS constantly when I’m at home and I can see the damage that happens if you don’t have them…. I drive my RS all over the place mate, any road, dirt track I can get up, any weather etc etc…!!! LOVE IT!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Adam?

Honorary Member

Adamrs270
    Participant

UK - England

Yeh I have forged wheels it a late 2017 car with 3500 miles and it’s a 1 owner car with every option ticked on the order form which I also have with the original purchase price

Mk1 focus Rs

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@adam….. welcome mate

agree with brembo (as always), flaps and exhaust delete a must.

if er indoors is not looking, book in for mountune springs and intercooler…… awesome!

brembo is too busy buying whisky to get flaps 😉

Adamrs270
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I can’t lower it  or I won’t get it on and off my drive it almost touches now at standard height

Mk1 focus Rs

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome along! Glad you are happy with your purchase.

Got mudflaps in stock in the club shop > Focus RS Mk3 Mudflaps

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@adamrs270

That’s good that you have the Black Forged Alloys mate…. ??. You need to get yourself H&R 15mm Spacers!! They will bolt straight on to your hub and come with Nuts to do this. Torque them up to the same as standard Wheel Nuts which is 100 ft/lbs.  Then you just fit your wheel back on to the Spacer and refit your OEM Nuts and OEM Locking Wheel Nuts. Then obviously torque your Wheels to 100ft/lbs and your good to go mate!! ??.

Fitting Spacers makes a massive difference but for the BEST stance you have to lower it mate!! Now I know your saying that you’re “almost” scraping as standard…. I was in that same boat too mate!! I’d advise you get the Mountune Springs…. they lower the front by 10mm and the rear by 15mm so you still retain that slight ARSE UP look but by lowering the rear more than the front your Front bumper ain’t gonna move all that much!! Choice is yours pal, I’d go H&R 15mm Spacers and Mountune Springs…..

It just looks like it’s gonna eat you up and spit you out…. haha!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome Adam

Fully forged running M400x

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome mate enjoy the RS. ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New member. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!