New Mountune Upgrade. £899.

Home Forums Performance General New Mountune Upgrade. £899.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

jump-for-jesus
    Participant

UK - England

bronzehawk
    Participant

United Kingdom

Anyone planning the upgrade? Would love to hear/read some feedback…

jump-for-jesus
    Participant

UK - England

Oh hells yes! £900 is nothing for an extra 25bhp. Why wouldn’t you?

smalls79
    Participant

United Kingdom

broomer
    Participant

United Kingdom

I spotted the 380 kit earlier on, but the trouble with it is that it voids your Ford warranty unlike the 370 upgrade, plus the price is £875 + vat so it’s £1050 really vs the £899 of the 370 Ford endorsed upgrade.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve emailed Mountune to ask how to go about getting the kit when I’ve already fitted most of the upgraded parts that come with the M380 set-up. I agree that it states it’s not Ford approved but how do I go about getting the Ford approved 370 upgrade? Do I just ask my local Ford dealer?? Thanks

2018 RS Edition

broomer
    Participant

United Kingdom

As far as I know you have to go to a Ford Pro dealer as they are Mountune approved. There’s a search facility to find your nearest on the Mountune website.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I am considering the phase one upgrade, the fact that it is Ford approved is massive for me with that much money invested in a car. Mind I haven’t got the car yet so until that arrives its pointless considering any upgrade.

Coastliner

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I know of one member is going in for the M380 upgrade next week so full review coming soon

tim131966
    Participant

UK - England

Why have they announced the FPM370 ( Ford / Mountune ) and the M380 at the same time ? The FPM keeps its warranty, fine I understand that but there is hardly any difference between the 2 !! I had MP275 fitted to my Focus ST ( with warranty ) then upgraded to MR300 ( no warranty ). I would of thought they may have done similar here … thoughts please or is it just me.

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

how do you go about getting the Ford approved 370 upgrade? Is it via Mountune? I’ve already bought the Filter, Recirc valve and suppression chamber so I just needs the rest of the induction kit (hard charge pipe?) and the mTune box. Mountune told me I can probably get the mTune box alone by the end of the week. However, for the sale of 10hp I think I’d rather have the Ford approved 370 version after spending so much on the car. Can anyone help how to get the Ford approved 370 bhp done? Thanks

2018 RS Edition

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It will be available from Mountune approved dealers. Where are you based Stephen?

kiss-my-rs
    Participant

United Kingdom

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in Cumbria. There’s a local approved Mountune Ford garage in my town so I’ll pop up there this week to ask them the crack. Cheers

2018 RS Edition

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Great news please tell us all what’s involved, I am very tempted by this upgrade, although I haven’t got my car yet, may be better to run it in first and maybe have an oil change and the upgrade fitted at the same time.

Coastliner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Mountune Upgrade. £899.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!