New Mountune Upgrade. £899.

Home Forums Performance General New Mountune Upgrade. £899.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

The M380 the exhaust optimisation alters the artificial single pop on gear changes and when revving to something more natural

J J
    Participant

United Kingdom

Dave Moore

you said ‘there’s a finite point that we’re stopping at due to the experience we’ve shared working with Ford and also, from our own durability work.’

can you explain what experiences these are and why you don’t offer more power ?

I’m interested in upgrading … Thanks ?

broomer
    Participant

United Kingdom

There will also be an mTune available to compliment those that opt for the FPM375 upgrade which also adds our exhaust optimisation, track mode (no pops / bangs), anti-theft and our normal mTune features. It will not revert to the standard calibration in order to maintain warranty traceability.

Hi Dave.

So if you have the 275 upgrade with the mTune extra as well is the Ford warranty still valid as with the normal 275 upgrade?

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone know when you can actually get the 370 upgrade done by Ford as I’ve rang every week now and they’re still saying it’s not available at my Local garage? I want it NOW ?

2018 RS Edition

MR G
    Participant

UK - England

Just spoken to Mountune, I can pre-order (at a Mountune dealer level) but there isn’t an official delivery date as yet. So, your dealer should be able to pre-order now, but that’s all for the mo.

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi

im near Hexham and would like to know which dealer you have found to fit the mod?

Steve Dunwell
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi

I live  near Hexham and would like to know which dealer you have found to fit the mod?

MR G
    Participant

UK - England

Almost forgot to say that this is how available to order via your Ford/Mountune dealer…

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Mountune Upgrade. £899.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!