New Owner with a question

Home Forums General Newbie New Owner with a question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tabzz
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Folks,

First post, picked up the RS a few weeks ago as my daily driver to replace an F30 BMW 330D, loved the car but after a year wasn’t enjoying a diesel. I had the car in at Ford today for the pressure test and thankfully only need a new gasket. Not something I was expecting to go through so quickly as a new owner

While doing my homework I came across the below Youtube video and at about 9.30 you can see the guy customise the drive modes, through the screen near the steering wheel. I can’t seem to find that particular menu on my car anywhere and thought i’d see if anyone on here knows where it is?

Mihkel Fortey
    Participant

Canada

I have a 2017  Canadian model and the menu does not offer the choices like what the video is showing.   I have a button near the shifter and that is what is used to select the 4 drive modes.  I cannot individually modify each item.

Maybe Ford has decided the new method is an improvement over the 2016 model shown in this video.

There are other differences in the 2016 from the 2017 that I am aware of. Not sure between the 2018 model year.

M

Instagram:  @miku.focus.rs
    YouTube:   MikuFocusRS
    Ottawa, Canada

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Owner with a question. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!