The mountune throttle body spacer is machined from anodised HE30 billet aluminium and allows owners of Focus ST and RS, a convenient way to add either a vacum take-off for a boost gauge, or the addition of water injection, thanks to the carefully angled machining.
Easy to install in minutes, the spacer is located between the inlet plenum and throttle body, features a machined mountune flag logo and also includes mounting hardware, gasket, billet blanking plug and vacum fitting.
• Provides an easy vacum take-off / water injection
• Increase overall plenum volume
• CNC aluminium (HE30)
• Durable black anodised finish
• Machined mountune racing flag logo
• High-quality fittings included
• Easy installation