New Performance Fiesta ST Released

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New Performance Fiesta ST Released

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ford have just launched a limited edition Fiesta ST available to order from June – the Ford Fiesta ST Performance Edition!

Thoughts?

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Very nice ??

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I do like this fiesta Kenny. The limited numbers always makes it more desirable of course. Makes you wonder if Ford will release other limited editions fiesta STs similar to what they did with the latter focus RSs.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Nice looking. ?

lamberps
    Participant

UK - England

The spec looks quite interesting too – I’m sure I read somewhere it has new coilovers as well as the performance pack (diff, etc.).

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Must of had some paint left over from their limited edition run that was 50 cars ,after the run of 300 red and 500 blue ,I have no faith in their limited edition models.

Former RS Edition owner

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

What is the full spec of this Fiesta ST Edition ??

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

One year on from the start of the latest Fiesta ST’s tenure, Ford has unveiled a limited edition ST that is a UK exclusive.

Called the Ford Performance Edition, only 600 units will be sold and it is based on the top-end ST-3 – with additional parts from its performance catalogue being fitted.

All the editions will be finished in Deep Orange paint and come in the three-door layout, with Ford Performance adding special 18-inch alloys and a coilover suspension pack with stainless steel damper housing and powder-coated springs.

With this new setup, the ride height has been dropped by 15mm at the front and 10mm at the rear – while customers can manually adjust the suspension through 12 bump and 16 rebound settings.

Other kit included with the Ford Performance Edition includes LED headlights, a B&O audio system and the ST Performance Pack that features a Quaife limited-slip differential, launch control and performance shift light indicators.

Andy Barratt, Ford of Britain managing director, said: “The Fiesta ST is the car that keeps on giving. It’s fast, fun, affordable, practical and economical – and now we’ve built a unique example for Ford fans wanting to stand out from the crowd.

“This ST is for customers who are performance-oriented drivers and tuning enthusiasts who demand maximum fun on the road combined with a sporty appearance – the ultimate Fiesta ST.”

Going on sale next month, Ford hasn’t confirmed pricing yet but has said that it will be at least £3,000 more than the ST-3 – so expect prices around £25,500. Order books open in June, with deliveries beginning in September.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ford Performance parts as fitted

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

The message to Andy Barratt CEO is “does it drive in a straight line” or when there all sold ignore the enthusiasts like you did with the Focus RS.

Always bla bla bla when a new model comes out ,then gets mardy when people complain.

Former RS Edition owner

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Tempted with one for a “daily”  hopefully it’s residuals would hold up better than a normal ST3.

Will see what the “stealer” comes back with tomorrow!

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

It would make for a great daily.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Well I did/do have chance to reserve one, but being held back by fears of more break ins and attacks to steal it by scumbags. It wouldn’t be garaged. Mrs 9d not warming to the risk.

Hardly discrete is it ?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Well Kenny, what shall I say? My wife test drove the Swiss ST+ version of it with LED, B&O, Quaife and what have you last saturday. After a big shiny smile on her face back to the dealer’s she signed the purchase order – 5 doors and sun roof included, in race red of course 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Oh and yes, it costs CHF 34,600 VAT included, which translates to GBP 26,638. Delivery before Christmas. Imagine how many bangs for the buck. ? Boy, I still love this woman after 35 years  ?

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Performance Fiesta ST Released. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!