New plates and holders

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    buz
    buz
    Participant

UK - England

https://mk3focusrs.club/wp-content/uploads/forum_uploads/132607/nm2revdhl347onwn8lmcu7l5pjscetjs.jpg
    I saw an ad for some 4D plates and they caught my eye so I ordered some along with some new holders. Got around to fitting them today and happy with how they look, subtle but noticeable.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@buz, nice looking plates. Ordered some number plate holders today 👍

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Arrived today, really pleased.

coastliner
    coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Are they from Ford Dealer or online?

Coastliner

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, no I ordered them from a Ford Garage, just had to wait for them to call me to collect. I went for the chrome finish ones because I think they would look better on a Black car. The Black ones would probably/could look better on the Nitrous Blue 👍

coastliner
    coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

I might have a look at those. Thanks.

Coastliner

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

👍

buz
    buz
    Participant

UK - England

Glad you’re pleased with them Bobcat and I agree the silver will look good against the black paint.
    I ordered mine along with front rubber floor mats from Rates Ford on eBay and they arrived the next day.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@buz, I think those Black ones you’ve got look good on Blue. I thought I wasn’t going to keep my plate holders when the guys spotted them they wanted to buy them off me. The parts guy said he had to order 3 more sets 😹😹😹

andy thornton
    andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Ive bought 1 set in black and the other set in silver from rates e-bay store ,silver for the front and black for the back as i thought the black would look rubbish on the front ,will order some plates this week and post some pics .

2018/67 Focus RS Edition extended warranty, gel inserts,ALA Gap insurance,NB styling stainless bonnet struts ,Mountune quick shift ,carbon fibre gear knob.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to New plates and holders. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!