New plates and holders

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling New plates and holders

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Finally got my plates onπŸ‘

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, they looked goodπŸ‘

Honorary Member

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Looks good TT been thinking about those for a while. But typical me, I think about it for too long before I actually do it.

I think they look good.

Maybe see you about as aren’t you in West Mids (Kiddy way?)

NB FPM375

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Sorted πŸ‘πŸ‘

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@stu c. Bit further north than you, staffs/Cheshire border.

If you do go for the holders I would suggest a self tapper with a washer either end as the shape of the front bumper is not ideal for sticky pads

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Stu, turbo tone absolutely spot on as the front is slightly concave , the plate holder is straight you can bend the plate to fit , but not the holder , couple of tappers either side as T T stated way to go . Take care happy motoring. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ»

Jay Tea
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone ordered the focus rs shape bespoke number plates? From either mountune or fourdot?

Magnetic Grey, FPM375 Kit, Sunroof, Lux Pack, Winter Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Carbon Knob and Handbrake, 19” Anthracite Alloys, Heated RS Comfort Seats & Door Edge Protectors

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

the fronts look ok but im not keen on the rear ones

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got those.Β  Expensive but seem good quality.Β  I only got them as I changed the reg.

You buy them from Mountune but they come straight from Fourdot.

JohnD

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New plates and holders. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!