New proposed rules for Highway Code.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New proposed rules for Highway Code.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

A host of changes and additions to the Highway Code for 2023/24,

For drivers under 25years limiting the ages and number of passengers carried/suspect this could be time of the day critical.

For Drivers who run out of fuel and cause an obstruction as a result £100 fine and penalty points, this offence will also be extended to EV’s that run out of charge.

So to sum up if your a cyclist you are king of the road don’t need a licence or insurance or pay anything into the upkeep of the roads but are prioritised because of vulnerability, and you can cycle in the middle of the road or as part of a shoal of bikes that obstructs the free flow of traffic.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, thanks for the info.

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Coastliner , I hear you always been a easy target for B.I.B. boys in blue , never amazes me what they will come up with next .🥴🥴👍

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Also limiting anyone over 60 years of age to a vehicles with a maximum of 120bhp and no travel between 08:00 and 21:00.

RS ownership demographics will be changing

May the Ford be with you

bigdave
    Participant

Australia

In Queensland they have just proposed you sit a test each time you renew you license, they have to renew every 1-5 years up there.

I don’t think that one will pass yorkirs, it sounds ridiculous. Mind you, at that age you probably only go out to go dogging so that’ll be late at night, and you won’t want to get your RS all messy so an old banger will do 💦🚗

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New proposed rules for Highway Code.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!