NEW REAR BRAKES!!

Home Forums Performance Brakes NEW REAR BRAKES!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Sean Hughes
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Marc. Could you send me a link to the EBC discs and pads please? I need to renew the front ones on mine, and the EBC ones sound perfect.

Many thanks

Sean

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Sean Hughes.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Sean, try Larkspeed performance. On the web or fb. Leeds based firm who have been very helpful to me for RS brakes

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Sean Hughes
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks, Elliot.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Try ebc brakes direct. Usually a 10 or 20% code about. Sure somebody posted it previously on the forum

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Try ebc brakes direct and the code EBC20 direct. Front discs and. Pads £248.51

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

I have the same set up on the rear of mine and opted for blue stuff upfront with their two piece floatign discs.

Once bedded in following thier method, on road they are great, not to grabby.

On track, they don’t suffer from fad in the 10-15 min stints i tend to do, even from repeated braking from 120mph+  few times a lap.

So much better then the oem kit.

Hoping the anodised surfaces help to keep the rust at bay for longer to.

Fronts are a doddle to fit, rears a bit of a pain, requiring a wind back tool.

Just need to get teh NB braided hoses fitted now!

Flaps, wind deflectors, shark fin arial, yellow fogs and go faster stripes.
    Floating front discs, braided hoses, H&R lowering springs, H&R arb’s, Pro Alloy inter cooler, Ramair induction kit and a smattering of mountune parts.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NEW REAR BRAKES!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!