New RS owner

Home Forums General Newbie New RS owner

• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by stu-c.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

suit
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Folks.  Just to let you know i have just purchased a super metallic magnate grey RS . I  put in my new ST for it as i just loved the look of the RS.  It is in great condition and has done 19k which isnt bad i think….  Just purchased the carbon trim for around the gear stick and heater controls, hope they are ok as the were not cheap, bought them from this site just a few minutes ago….  Hope to learn new things about the car from this site….   Cheers  Paul   {South Wales}

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing 👍

PS hope you’ve got Ghost System fitted

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by bobcat.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi & welcome 👍👍

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome 👍

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Paul, where about in South Wales are you?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Paul welcome.

Coastliner

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy the new car. Do you have any pics of it yet?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Paul,

Congratulations on purchasing the fastest colour RS and welcome to our club.

Black, Stealth and White are also very quick (especially with sunroof’s) with the girly blue being the slowest.

Cheeky question:

What kinda deal did you get on the RS with the trade in?. Many on here keeping up with values, many of the cars on sale are priced ludicrously so be good to get a picture of actual sale prices.

Dave.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome @Paul congratulations on getting an RS, lots of smiles to the mile from now on. 😊

suit
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks for the welcome guys….   I traded my 2019 ST in for it and they gave me £21,500  The Rs was £25, 750     PaulM  i live in Abergavenny, the gateway to wales….  Hi Bobcat what on earth is a ghost system..   I am afraid it will be a garage queen as i love to look after the cars i have and only drive a few miles on a summer evenings…. Will try and get some pictures up when the car is A1.    No marks on it at all and wheels perfect so it looks like it has been well cared for…   Cheers for now  and dont forget to support SCOTLAND Friday…

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome.

Ghost is an aftermarket immobiliser.

@davers3
    , everyone knows blue is fastest and best😂👍👌🤔

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Get some pics up we all love pics 👍👍

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@suit, as said it’s an immobiliser you customise to your spec, available from the club shop. Piece of mind when you leave it.

Honorary Member

mrjohnnylloyd
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the club

I would get the ghost fitted if it’s not got it well worth the money for peace of mind.

Standard frozen white apart from K&N air filter all options ticked except sunroof. And I’ve now got some flaps ya gotta love flaps.

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3 isn’t red the fastest? 😂 red never gets a speed rating!!
    I traded in my ex  wife for a house,Suzuki  gsxr600 and an Rs two kids and grey hair

best move ever made now when I hear whining it’s cos I haven’t fitted my ssc yet!!!

welcome to the club mate!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New RS owner. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!