New RS owner From Bradford W Yorks

Home Forums General Newbie New RS owner From Bradford W Yorks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jaysubi53
    Participant

UK - England

Hiya I’m Jay from Bradford  new MK3 RS owner, previously a Subaru STi owner but decided having enjoyed my 2014 Focus ST so much and how impressed I was with what I’d heard about the new RS I’m back in a Ford.

I have few plans for up grades but none too soon, just gonna enjoy the car for what it is, I had it on a javelin track day in blyton last month which was amazing to say the least.

Hoping to pick some of your guys brains on upgrade paths would be good to meet a few owners too.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@james, Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please.

Honorary Member

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome pal enjoy it it’s a great drivers car ?

obiedzinski
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi James,welcome to the rs club,I used to be a bradfud lad,which area you from,I was originally from cullingworth,now I’m a Pontefract lad.</p>

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi welcome, good choice, it would be nice to see some pictures of your car.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@jaysubi53

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! Glad you’re enjoying the new Motor!! As previously stated the RS is a real Drivers car. Absolutely love it every time I’m sat behind the wheel. ??.
    What Mods you got planned for it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Jay

Just a few miles from you in Huddersfield, you will love the RS in many ways it’s similar to a scooby( I changed from a Scooby to the Mk3 RS as well) It just feels more modern and more sure footed when pushing on. Recommend plenty of extra security such as ghost and a disk lock as there are a few undesirables seeking out performance cars in West York’s at the moment.
    Have fun?

May the Ford be with you

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome from Brigarse!

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Jay, we are here to help, looking forward to your postings.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New RS owner From Bradford W Yorks. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!