New to (proper) fast fords with my RS!

Home Forums General Newbie New to (proper) fast fords with my RS!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Ihessey, welcome to the firm. You gotta get flaps, they look great and do a good job + look rally styleee

Edition, FPM 375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

While mud flaps works wonders. Might I suggest getting paint protection film to protect your paint.

I have it on my RS and had it on my previous LanEvos. It’s standard for me to get ppf installed now when I get a car.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@lhessey

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!!

Love a Magnetic Grey RS!! ??.

You any Mods planned??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by brembo.

lhessey
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Cheers mate, nothing planned yet still enjoying it as it is! just trying to keep it looking as nice as possible!

Usually i own a car for around a year before i feel the need to up the performance, its like getting a new car a year down the line haha.

Chris Hughes
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’m new to the site,just purchased a nitrous blue Rs edition and in love already,I’m in sale Manchester hopefully see you all at some meets soon 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Chris, Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please ?

Honorary Member

Randallhanley
    Participant

UK - England

Hi liam

another proud RS owner from Wakefield here, hope you’re enjoying your amazing car, maybe see you around wakey soon

Dean

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ihessey, I’m in Brigarse and a member of the Aire Valley RSOC. Meetings (when allowed) are at the Silver Birch, Chain bar 3rd Tuesday of every month. I think we have a few Wakey Lads.

obiedzinski
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome ihessey?I’m not to far from yourself,I’m a Pontefract lad,be nice to see you around,enjoy your car lad and don’t forget to wave at me if you see me ?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New to (proper) fast fords with my RS!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!