New to (proper) fast fords with my RS!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    andy-k
    andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Ihessey, welcome to the firm. You gotta get flaps, they look great and do a good job + look rally styleee

Edition, FPM 375

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome 👍

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

While mud flaps works wonders. Might I suggest getting paint protection film to protect your paint.

I have it on my RS and had it on my previous LanEvos. It’s standard for me to get ppf installed now when I get a car.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@lhessey

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!!

Love a Magnetic Grey RS!! 👍👍.

You any Mods planned??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by brembobrembo.

lhessey
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

Cheers mate, nothing planned yet still enjoying it as it is! just trying to keep it looking as nice as possible!

Usually i own a car for around a year before i feel the need to up the performance, its like getting a new car a year down the line haha.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New to (proper) fast fords with my RS!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!