New Top Gear

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New Top Gear

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone watching tonight?

Be good to see some dicking around in cars instead of the wife’s usual Sunday night TV, retards on ice📺🤬

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

dunno, bit fed up of seeing dicks dicking around being dicks basically doing the same old stuff that Clarkson etc sort of did to death years ago, I don’t watch it now, is it still Freddie Flintoff and two others whose names I forgot !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I’m watching it and enjoying it 😀👌🏼

Daz

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Best it’s been for years! Better than the Grand Tour is too!

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

That is the first top gear I’ve watched all way through since clarkson & co left,ive got to admit I really enjoyed it & brought back so many memories with the old Fords,,,& the bm,I had a 323i X reg with the dog leg gearbox & it was quick.

Andy.

Red Edition.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I always wanted a 323i bmw. Could never afford one.

Coastliner

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Did enjoy

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I did enjoy last night’s episode. Brings back so many memories of my dad’s various cortinas, xr3, xr3i’s.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Think I have seen maybe one episode of the new trio. Cant stand flintoff to be fair. Personally i would rather see proper reviews of the cars like the carfection youtube channel. Also agree with bda, the dicking about has been overdone now.

440bhp

443lbft

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

The dicking about has been going on for years, but seem to be attracting more criticism with the more recent line ups. When you look at whats available to watch on the tele picture box its as good as it gets on a Sunday night. Remember the entertainment element was brought in by Clarkson and crew.

Coastliner

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Think they got the mix right this time , dads car bought back memories and I got a lump in me throat, I don’t mind saying👍👍👍

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I watched good entertainment 👍

And image upload working👍👍

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Still to catch up on it. Anything about cars and I will watch it.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I watch it but still can’t engage with Flintoff and McGuiness.   Flintoff’s artificial laugh just grates.

I wonder how many people thought those cars really WERE their dad’s?  The real one’s probably went to the great scrapyard in the sky a long time ago!

JohnD

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Top Gear. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!