New Top Gear

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New Top Gear

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Matt LeBlanc, for me, is the issue. The program doesn’t gell.

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I get so bored now watching pratts drifting and smoking tyres. That German woman is about as interesting as a cold cup of tea,  the whole program is now pointless.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Watched it last night.  Still a no no.

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I must be the only one that like it i even think its better then grand tour</p>

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

For me, there isn’t the right chemistry between the presenters. Individually they certainly have a lot of passion for cars, but together they don’t seem to relate. But would you rather not see any sort of car show on the BBC?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its so far off my enjoyment radar now I even forgot to watch it last Sunday ! first time ever missed a TG !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Top Gear. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!