Home Forums General Newbie Newbie

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

RSpoony
    Participant

UK - England

While I would definitely have an RS in ANY colour, Nitrous Blue really does pop (hopefully more so if I get round to cleaning it!)

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Spoony, do take time to read all the info on how to apply the various lifeshine products. You need the car to be spotlessly clean, no wax in the shampoo, not windy, not sunny and a load of elbow grease. I’d advise you to buy Magma clean (Autoglym from Halfords) and add that treatment in after first wash and rinse, then magma, then wash and rinse again, + de tar the lower panels especially behind the wheels and was again, so that your prep is as good as you can get it before you seal the car. Did you get Carbon shield (a little goes a long way) 0r extra gloss protection. It normally takes me 8+ hours to do the complete job. good luck and send us some pics when its done.

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Full Autoglym Carbonshield

Edition, FPM 375

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

RSpoony – Welcome to the club mate, a great bunch of lads on here, enjoy the motor and happy RSing.

andy-k – Hi Andy, your Edition is looking ‘Tip Top’ there mate, very nice, how many miles has she got under her belt now?

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

OverRev, just over 1ok now, funny thing is I quite like the dirty/rally look as well.

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!