Home Forums General Newbie Newbie

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard ?

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Paul, Welcome,

I do miss my Sunday morning blast up over Saddleworth (I’m in Brighouse) although last time I was up there in December I think, I noticed how bad the potholes and sunken camber edges where, makes it pretty dangerous in these cars which tend to fool you into a sense of security around the bends.

I do like a white one, very nice. Do you have any plans?

Suggestion: a gloss black roof wrap to blend that sunroof in and the mirror caps/wrap. This isn’t my car, its someone called Glennleeds on the Focus forum but I think it looks awesome.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Paul, Welcome,

I do miss my Sunday morning blast up over Saddleworth (I’m in Brighouse) although last time I was up there in December I think, I noticed how bad the potholes and sunken camber edges where, makes it pretty dangerous in these cars which tend to fool you into a sense of security around the bends.

Suggestion: a gloss black roof wrap to blend that sunroof in and the mirror caps/wrap. This isn’t my car, its someone called Glennleeds on the Focus forum but I think it looks awesome.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Paul, Welcome,

Suggestion: a gloss black roof wrap to blend that sunroof in and the mirror caps/wrap.

See bottom pics in link (GLENNLEEDS)

https://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/356705-roof-wrapped/?hl=%2Broof+%2Bwrap#entry6564249

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!