Newbie from Australia!!!

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie from Australia!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bdrjnr
    Participant

Australia

Hi all.

Just place my order on a 2018 ford focus rs in the blue.  2nd last brand new one in australia from a dealer!!! Pretty excited.

I will starting to read through the posts etc over the next few days how ever if there are any ones i should read first please let me know..

Interested in doing some basic mods to engine etc.. make it better but not huge hp gains..

Even if there are some good online shops to look at..

Any info will be much appreciated.. and thank you in advance.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Brad ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Brad, look forward to your future posts. ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bdrjnr

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! You’ll love the RS!! ??. When do you take delivery of it?? Are you planning warranty friendly Mods or you not too fussed??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Gday Brad and welcome to the club.

Bdrjnr
    Participant

Australia

Thank you everyone…

I should be taking delivery next friday.  Its being shipped interstate.

At this stage warrenty friendly mods will be good. Just want to make i look after it! Make it look great and go awesome!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie from Australia!!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!