Newbie from essex

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie from essex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The Car Carer
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi guys. Sorry but i am only a mk2 rs focus owner, but thought i would join this forum as i have probably detailed more mk3s than any other detailer. I am in my 10th one and got another 6 already booked in.
    I have really got to know these cars now and the results i am getting with them are fantastic, with them all being ceramic coated.
    I am here to offer advice and show off my work in this generation of focus rs. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. 

www.thecarcarer.co.uk

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome along Keith.

How have you foudn the paintwork on the RS’s you have worked on?

The Car Carer
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have many people complain about the paintwork on these, but in fact they are better than some of the other higher end marque’s.

Most of the problems i have found are main dealer inflicted defects, which are easily rectified.

A few i have had do suffer from terrible orange peel but some have been really good.

Some of the bumpers on the NB appear to be a different shade, one i had very bad.

We had similar issues with the mk2 with many customers complaining about spending all that money on a car and the paint finish what they expected, but you have to realise that they are only painted the same as any other ford.

From a users point of veiw the black and stealth grey are a very soft paint and require a little more care when washing unless they have a good quality coating on.

www.thecarcarer.co.uk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie from essex. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!