Newbie from Melbourne.

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie from Melbourne.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Angus Maclean
    Participant

Australia

G’day all. I’m like a lot of others down under waiting patiently for word of when our first batch of Focus RS are turning up.

I know delays are expected so what this space…. ?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

There must be alot of RS’s sold in Australia as we have alot of members from down under.

When are you hoping for delivery Angus?

Angus Maclean
    Participant

Australia

I was speaking to the dealer  a couple of weeks ago and his latest was that the car was due late July / early August.

Im not jumping up and down waiting for it, it will come when its ready. It gives me more time to get my garage cleared out for it…

The Mk2 RS was a limited release in Australia. Only 350-370 came into the country and new they were $60k plus. Even 10 years down the line they are still making $35-$40k

Richard Churchill
    Participant

Australia

G’day Angus,

They have started to arrive! Check out Wheels magazine Australia Facebook page. There is a photo of two RS’s at a dealership over East. I spoke with my dealer yesterday here in Perth, and mine is on the boat, scheduled delivery for myself is 23rd(ish) July!

Looking forward to it immensely!!! Got some awesome roads waiting for it!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Focus RS Australia

Australia Focus RS

Pictured at Ford HQ

Photos via Wheels Australia FB

Angus Maclean
    Participant

Australia

I now have a VIN number for the car and the latest is that its sitting in Fords “GETTING CHECKED” plant and next stop is on a vessel and on its way to Melbourne.

Hope to see it end of July. The 29th would be perfect timing for my Birthday .. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie from Melbourne.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!