Newbie From N.Ireland

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie From N.Ireland

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jonny9393
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Guy’s

I am the current owner of a Mk1 & Mk2 RS Focus and am considering buying the Mk3 but I cannot make up my mind on the colour yet!!. Was also wondering has anybody enquired about the standard silver multi spoke wheels available in black/graphite as this seems to be available in Germany on the options as part of sport pack ( Painted calipers, wheels black). This is not the black forged alloy wheel option in the uk, but the black forged alloy is also the option in Germany .

jump-for-jesus
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, Jon. Did you pick a colour yet……?

Jonny9393
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Dave,

I think it’s going to be the Nitrous Blue just waiting on my local dealer coming back to me with the possibility of having the standard multi spoke wheel in graphite colour factory fitted as this is the possible in Germany as the sport pack option with blue calipers.

Jonny9393
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ordered my car 9/9/16 ( Nitrous Blue).

Al Kirk
    Participant

United Kingdom

Did you get it with the wheels that you wanted?

Jonny9393
    Participant

United Kingdom

• I could not get the wheels factory fitted, but I can buy them trough ford part s uk, as the standard silver wheels on screen are available on option Dark grey. I have been quoted £1090.00 & that is with 10% discount.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi you can get the wheels from ford at davenrty

Fully forged running M400x

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Thats interesting as i also like the standard wheels but not in silver and have seen the dark graphite version which are IMO much more suited to the car. Please keep us posted on the progress as I am seeing my dealer at the weekend so will raise this also. I am looking to order but want an MY17 so will hopefully get to collect on 1st March after house move in Feb 17 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Louie I ordered mine on the 1 Feb 16   Build date has been going back and forward all the time but got a call yesterday to say hopefully building end of October.

Fully forged running M400x

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Hay Ian,

Good to know. Hopefully i can get a date for March 17 and if its the 1st even better!!!!

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie From N.Ireland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!