Newbie from the US

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie from the US

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AJ85_RS
    Participant

USA

Hello Everyone,

My name is AJ. I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I plan on placing my reserve for the Ford Focus RS in the coming weeks. She will take on daily driving and occasional track day duty from my 2009 Volvo C30, which will be retired to fun/autocross duty. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

2017 Nitrous Blue RS

Green Filter Air Filter/Borla Catback Exhaust

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Hi there. What’s the waiting time like in the States? Ford finally let you have an RS, huh 😉

AJ85_RS
    Participant

USA

I honestly don’t have a solid answer on the waiting time. I know the dealer close to me has one coming in unclaimed and I am jumping all over it. And as for finally letting us have the RS… I know, right?! I was cruising around Germany in my C30(was in the Army and stationed there for 4 years) and I saw the STs and RS’s all the time before they finally brought them here.

But it’s a fair trade…you guys are getting the Mustang!

2017 Nitrous Blue RS

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Unclaimed?! – I’ve Got to wait a year, you lucky bugger. I’m not even slightly miffed, not at all………….I need to lie down.

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

On a lighter note, I’ve seen the mustang – it’s a beast. Gotta have a V8, though.

AJ85_RS
    Participant

USA

Well the dealership has it coming unclaimed…but they don’t know when it’s getting there…so I may have a wait ahead of me too, sir.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie from the US. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!