Newbie help

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

d3wgy
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi guys n girls, finally got myself a RS after years of driving other fords

Bought the beast Monday and what a car, amazing bit of machinery.

2016 15k miles with mountune M400R fitted

Scorpion full exhaust with 200cell cat( whatever that means lol) love cars but new to turbo and any performance as had my zetec s fiesta from new and still going after 13 years

Drove home 2 hours from collecting it and was absolutely fine especially in sport mode as you would to hear the beautiful sounds

Next day I warmed it up and was heading to work on motorway and engine service now information came up. Car started to feel lumpy and as if in limp mode.

Came off next junction turned off engine at lights and turned back on and car was fine again.

This has happened 3 times in 4 days now, always when in normal use and not in sport on motorway????

Little worried 😟

Also plugged in mountune tune box and has 3 active codes, does anyone know what they might be.

P086E

P08AE

P26C3

Also want ghost as heared that people can easily pinch my new baby so does anyone have it?

Any recommendations and how much it costs

Would appreciate any positive and genuine answers and would love to hear what you all have experienced and what your mods are

Anyone live in South Wales and do you guys do meets as new to turbos and performance and would like to chat and see how other people run there beasts

Thanks for taking time to read my post and hope I can get some information and answers

Thanks

D3WGY!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, Ghost is a must these days have a look on the club shop. Many of the guys on here have Ghost fitted (so do I) reassurance when left πŸ‘

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome πŸ‘

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome,can’t help with you problems but ghost is a must on these cars.

Andy.

Red Edition.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Welcome Robert πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the club

Daz

d3wgy
    Participant

UK - Wales

Hi Thanks for your welcome to the club.

Just organised to have ghost fitted to my car at Β£399.99 as get a discount via this forum

Any information on any past problems similar to mine or information on the codes would be great.

Thanks

D3WGY!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome to the club and enjoy your stay.

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

welcome, sounds like forscan + obd connector would help(I’m norfolk so bit too far away), ask on here if anyone near you has it , it’s a simple 5min plug in and it should tell you codes and meaning, I have it and so do alot of people, plus you can reset all codes(take a log of fault codes first), then you can start investigating why they are occurring. Very often they are caused by the most simple things – bad connectors/ earth connection ect

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Did you buy the car from a dealer, therfore any warranty?

Try Google for the codes sometimes you get lucky with simple fixes.

Fingers crossed you get sorted soon

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome πŸ‘. Sorry can’t help with the problem but thoughly recommend the Ghost. Also ask about the additional extra features like auto door locking and anti-hijack.

NB FPM375

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome, surely first port of call is supplying dealer, unless you bought private.

Coastliner

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome. Just google the codes it should point you in the right direction.

d3wgy
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks all for welcoming me to the forum

I’ve recently put a full tank off 99ron and running great now so fingers crossed I don’t have the same fault pop up done 60 miles so far πŸ˜…

Anyone near South wales bridgend on here?

D3WGY!

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Get some pics up when you can, we all love pics πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie help. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!