Newbie in Cambridgeshire

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie in Cambridgeshire

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard 👍

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks everyone.

Just south of Cambridge and keen for a meet.

This is my most recent photo of my dirty pride and joy sporting a flat tyre on the side of the A11!

Flaps, wind deflectors, shark fin arial, yellow fogs and go faster stripes.
    Floating front discs, braided hoses, H&R lowering springs, H&R arb’s, Pro Alloy inter cooler, Ramair induction kit and a smattering of mountune parts.

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

Not been out Watton way in a long time. A good road between there and Thetford!

Floating front discs, braided hoses, H&R lowering springs, H&R arb’s, Pro Alloy inter cooler, Ramair induction kit and a smattering of mountune parts.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Looks good, dirty RS is a good look 🙂

20th July at 7pm in Mildenhall im putting on a small get together, come along 🙂

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

Yes, fortunately the RS does look good dirty, been missing my local car wash in lock down and its been too busy every time I’ve passed since!

Sounds good, back from hols on 18th so will try to pop over if I’ve caught up. Where about?

matt972
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB…….gutted, I’m in Red Lodge and the car goes in for service on that bloody day!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by matt972.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@jacko 5 ways roundabout McDonald’s/bp petrol station 7pm and then maybe head up to mildenhall/lakenheath plane spotting site depending on flight plans and see if we can get a few nice shots 🙂

@matt972
    will it be in overnight? Happy to play taxi from red lodge if you want to come meet some members but I’m looking to fly the flag for Norfolk/Suffolk area and put a few meets on so always be another time.

matt972
    Participant

UK - England

RS@WUB

Yes, it’s in overnight as I get the courtesy vehicle after work……appreciate the offer but if your gonna do some more I shall wait and join in with the RS……be good to meet and see some local RS’s

Jacko
    Participant

UK - England

@rs@wub Will probably skip the Macy’s if I can make it. Planes sound cool, who doesn’t like fast jets!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Was it dirty? I can’t tell.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

That’s why they call it stealth 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie in Cambridgeshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!