Newbie In France

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie In France

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zak
    Participant

France

Hi – Zak here –  Joined very recently.

Late Dec I picked up my black RS – I’m based in France south rom Strasbourg (towards the Swiss border).

Will get some pictures up -once clean, already caked in winter dirt.  I got winter tyres fitted into 19″ Mountune OZ ultraleggere wheels. Look great!! Was not sure to use the forged in winter or summer but finally kept it simple and new tyres went on the spare new wheels

Pleasure to be finally driving it after 8months waiting.

The eco tax in France just (Jan 1st) increased new RS prices herr by Euro4k.   Glad mine was delivered in 2016.  Was close and not totally sure if I would have paid the increased price or not!

I haven’t seen any other RS’s around me – dealer said only 800 sold in France.

The locals don’t know what they are missing 🙂

Zak

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the forum Zak look forward to seeing your pics ?

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@Zak: Salut Alsatian! I’ve seen a couple of Nitrous Blue around the jurassic border, but no black so far. Gimme a blink when you’re driving into Basel 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Zak
    Participant

France

Quick pic from before the winter grime attached itself – look forward to meeting fellow RS owners – @Frenck , I’m in Basel everyday so sure we will cross paths sooner or later.  

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie In France. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!