Hello from Hertfordshire

Home Forums General Newbie Hello from Hertfordshire

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Everyone,

New to the group. Bought a 66 plate in magnetic at the end of July & absolutely loving it!

The guy who (reluctantly) sold it to me said it’ll bring a smile to my face every time I get in it and boy was he right!

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

<!–more–>

Magnetic RS, just Sunroof & door protectors away from top spec. Factory standard for now but looking to upgrade to Mountune FPM375 & other mods once the recall has been done

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome enjoy and happy RS’ing ?

Honorary Member

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice pics thanks for sharing, looks a cracker of a car ?? nice scenery too.

Honorary Member

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks @Bobcat

took them near Silverstone just after I bought her. Hopefully get to do a track day soon

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Guyan that’s a great looking RS. Welcome to the forum.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Great pictures welcome to the club

Fully forged running M400x

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Good looking car and welcome too

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

ebgb
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Only problem is it seems everyone wants to race me in it ? …especially twats in Vauxhalls or Audis

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the world of the RS Guyan, after 2 years of ownership I’ve learnt “Slow Down” and let the p*a*ts pass, Ha Ha Ha

Honorary Member

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Hello from Hertfordshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!