Newbie in Norfolk

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie in Norfolk

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I’m south side of Norwich and know the route via Watton well, can’t wait to get to Kings Lynn because rest of journey, well sounds like u know well and is dull!

Going to be a change from the BMW’s, can’t lie I know there be the odd day I miss the diesel auto but they will be few and far between.

great news on ford fair being postponed rather then cancelled 🙂

Joshgriffiths581
    Participant

UK - England

All the best pal! I bet you cant wait! I’ve only had my RS for about a month now! Best car I’ve ever had!! Post some pictures when you get it home! ?

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Small delay in picking the car up but went up   today to Newcastle to pick it up.

absolutely love it 🙂 Now cleaning!

dean1992
    Participant

UK - England

Love mine had it since October 2019, also from Norwich way, and know Watton to Norwich very well.  Enjoy it mate

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@helieandgareth

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! ?.

How you enjoying the RS so far??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely love it 🙂

Does everything I hoped it would in being a family car and puts a smile on my face when alone 🙂

booked in next week to have a SCC fitted, the whistle is annoying!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie in Norfolk. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!