Newbie Sayin Hi , Blackburn Area

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie Sayin Hi , Blackburn Area

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome !!!!

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Steve, enjoy your RS. šŸ‘

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@v44der

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! šŸ‘.

Itā€™s an awesome Motor…. ENJOY..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats,Ā Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&RĀ Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBCĀ Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff BrakeĀ Pads,Ā Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler,Ā Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3,Ā DSC unit.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome šŸ‘. Hope you got door edge protectors in that garage. I have but I put up some old floor mats on the walls.šŸ‘

NB FPM375

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Steve enjoy the car mate, thereā€™s no way I could get out the passenger side, sunroof it is!

Steve Hird
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you so much everyone !Ā  Ā And yup, already done with the foam sheets on the walls lol,Ā  I now drove it into the garage nose first so I can get out the drivers side and luckily I do have door edge protectors .

First impression are its a solid car! I’ve watched probably too many youtube videos on this thing so I was pleasantly surprised that my verdict was not what other reviewers had said like hard ride, seats too high ect.. I think its a great drive.Ā  Also I’m 6.4 in height and have no issues.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoy your RS Steve šŸ’„šŸ’„

Ā FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive SuspensionĀ 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie Sayin Hi , Blackburn Area. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!