Newbie to this Club

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie to this Club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bluenose62
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

I’m new to this club but had my RS since April 17. It’s as standard, in Mag Grey with most options fitted apart from the sunroof. At some point the Dreamscience map will be installed and would love a Mountune V3 exhaust.  I use it a daily runner, I just love driving the car, it is the best car I’ve owned.

I’m based in the West Midlands.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Gary, yupp certainly an Awesome car to own and drive. Plenty of smiles per miles. Any pics to share please ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, I hope you got some extra security on the car up there, i read today that west midlands is the number one  car theft hotspot for Ford and keyless entry. GULP.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

@71bda I saw the scum bags used a blow torch to burn the locks on plastic Houes front doors then looked for keys in the houes and off they go.Police advice “leave the keys where they can be found to avoid a potential violent confrontation “ ??? Nice

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

MDC, nasty. I would leave my fob round the end of my 12 gauge or possibly round the Rottweilers collar!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Gary I have the exhaust love it pricey but good fun with the mountune 375 gives it that little extra.

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Gary. Have you had any previous Fast Fords before?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie to this Club. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!