Newby Hall

Home Forums General Events Newby Hall

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Some Ford pics from yesterday. Great to be back out at shows again, roll on Ford Fair this weekend ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

Daz

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Looks a good turnout, bet some of those cars never see the light of day between shows. But interesting nevertheless.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Coast. That Heritage is one of the ten that actually gets used. Its only done just over 3k but it gets several day trips every year. The owner, a recently retired fireman and a top lad uses fairy liquid, pledge and turtle wax carnuba๐Ÿ˜…. He’d like it on here I’m sure, I’ll get him to join.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@DaveRS3

My comment was mainly aimed at the MK1 RS Turbo in white very rarely seen cars of the nineties on the road. I rarely see our cars in use, so the majority are used minimal.

Coastliner

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Coast. We are lucky, we have a mk1, an RS1600 and 2 esco cossys in our group. All get driven hard on show days and a few are members of other classic clubs so get used a fair amount.

I love seeing them too, my era, having said that I never want to own another CVH again. Rebuilt 3 in my youf, that’s enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newby Hall. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!