Newly Focused

Home Forums General Newbie Newly Focused

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BK Focused
    Participant

USA

Hey all,

Just got focused!!  Let me say thanks in advance for the information that I will gain from this opportunity to join the club.    BK

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@BK Focused

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! You’ve made a great choice getting an RS!! How old is it and what colour?? You’ll have to post a few pics mate??

You any plans to modify it or you keeping her standard??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Bob, congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing, gotta have some pics please ?

Honorary Member

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome…now get over to ‘post pics of your car’!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Bob, enjoy your RS and any questions please post them up.

Montecol
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newly Focused. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!