Next Kent / Essex meet – Sunday 29th September @ Wings Cafe

Home Forums General Events Next Kent / Essex meet – Sunday 29th September @ Wings Cafe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

So the next Kent / Essex Meet will be on SUNDAY 29th September from 9.00am

at   WINGS CAFE , North Weald Aerodrome, North Weald, Epping, Essex CM16 6HR

http://www.wingscafe.co.uk/   (The Cafe Opens at 09.30 )

The premises is really nice and serves a lovely bit of grub !!!!       ….. and is used by other local car clubs !

All are welcome especially new members / owners who’ve not been to a breakfast meet before, don’t be shy ! come along and have a chat, talk about cars, mods etc. have a coffee, breakfast, or what you fancy !!!

DIRECTIONS :-

The Cafe is on the North Weald Airfield / Aerodrome, which is a short distance from Junc 7 on the M11, Sign posted from the A414.

ATTENTION ! I have been told that the postcode above gets you to the front gate of the Airfield, so once inside take an immediate left turn and follow the road / taxing strip round to the cafe ! Check the Cafe’s web site link for a map / image of the location.

Hopefully see you there on the 29th.

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Morning Clive.  I’ll pop along. Look forward to it.

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

@petetrav

Excellent, see you there.

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent / Essex meet – Sunday 29th September @ Wings Cafe. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!