Next Kent meet – 18th November ( Last one this year )

Home Forums General Events Next Kent meet – 18th November ( Last one this year )

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Good pic’s thanks for posting, any chance you can put them on the other site !

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Clive, great meet again. Good venue, breakfast and enjoyed chatting to everyone.

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Will do Clive, just need to work how to attach pictures to the post?

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

@777HAM

Good pic’s thanks for posting up

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

Hi 777HAM, So sorry I did not reply to your comment, yes I remember us talking about the GHOST system, 100% the best thing you can get fitted.  I could not make the last meet as woke up with an awful cold, I will catch you at the next meeting early 2019 🙂  by all means give me a call as you have my business card if I can ever help.

Andy

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@777HAM – Good luck with the imminent FPM375 install! Me next after crimble so would be great for your thoughts on it.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

@Andy RS No problem! I will consider the Ghost system in the future as i’m about to spend a fortune on the 2nd service and FPM375 on Friday down at Mountune HQ!

@tonys
    Thanks, will let you know how I get on and my thoughts.

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

You wont regreat the 375 kit, it makes the car come alive, best £1000.00 I have ever spent 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent meet – 18th November ( Last one this year ). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!