Next Kent meet – 21st October

Home Forums General Events Next Kent meet – 21st October

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All

The next Kent meeting for Focus RS Owners, which will take place, on  Sunday 21st October  2018.

The venue is at :-

Mickey’s Rock (Bangers) Diner,
    A249 Detling Hill,
    Maidstone,
    Kent.
    ME14 3HT

Meeting at around 8.30am – 9am .

The last meet here was great success and well supported by members, with over 20 RS’s inc a red edition. So the next meet is now planned for 16th September, we will seek to hold the meet on the 3rd Sunday of every month in Kent going forward.

All are welcome, especially those new members who have not been to a meet before, come along and have a chat, coffee, breakfast with fellow owners.

The premises are used to hosting meeting of various car club and so we should be welcome there.

The A249 is a dual carriageway road and the Diner is situated on the NORTH bound carriageway, it is opposite a Shell Service Stn, and just passed the Kent Events Centre ( formally the Kent County show ground)

It is probably best to come from the M20 if you are not familiar with the venue / location

The A249 is at Junc. 7 on the M20, and Junc. 5 on the M2.

See you there ?

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

HI Clive, I will there this month 🙂 after mssing a few, have to say I have missed the meetings.. Look forward to it 🙂

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Looking forward to my debut this Sunday and a good breakfast!

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Its a bit of a trek for me from Buckingham, but i’m going to try and come along for my first Focus RS meet up.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@777ham – From one debutant to another.See you there if you decide to go.Weather looks ok for Sunday.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks tonys

Yes the weather looks ok so will definitely now make the trip, just need to pay my Dartford crossing charges! Never been clockwise around the M25!

nigesax
    Participant

UK - England

Great meet today chaps. Nice selection too

2017 Nitrous Blue, MSD420. Mountune Forged, V3 and sports Cat, Cast Inlet, Secondary Intake, Radiator, Oil Cooler, Quaife, Springs, Braided Lines, grooved/lightweight discs.

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Yes it was a great meet this morning nigesax.

I enjoyed the morning and thank you all for a warm welcome on my first Focus RS meet! It was a good turn out with a nice variety to see.

The location and food was good and it was well worth the journey for me.

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for your positive comments guys, hopefully see you at the next one, details just posted ……….

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent meet – 21st October. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!