Next Kent meet – Sunday 19th January 2020

Home Forums General Events Next Kent meet – Sunday 19th January 2020

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Happy New Year all ……

The first Focus RS O.C. Kent meet of 2020 will take place on  Sunday 19th January.

Please Note  the weather may not be kind to us, so if bad weather (snow) is forecast I will cancel this event 

The venue is :-

Mickeys Rock Cafe, A249 Detling Hill, Maidstone, Kent.  ME14 3HT

Meeting at around 8.30am – 9am.

So for our January meet, we’re heading back to Mickey’s Cafe / Diner near Maidstone,  meets at this venue have been a great success and well supported by Forum members, so please come along on 19th January for the Focus RS O.C. Kent Breakfast meet.

All are welcome, especially those new members who have not been to a meet before, so come along and have a chat, coffee, breakfast with fellow owners !

The premises are used to hosting meeting of various car clubs and so we’re welcome there.

The A249 is a dual carriageway road and the Diner is situated on the NORTH bound carriageway next to a SHELL Service Stn , it is also opposite a SHELL Service Stn ( SOUTH bound ), and just passed the Kent Events Centre ( formally the Kent County show ground)

It is probably best to come from the M20 if you are not familiar with the venue / location.  The A249 is at Junc. 7 on the M20, and Junc. 5 on the M2.

Let me know if you can make it, so we can let the diner know how many to cater for ! See you there ?

Thanks

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If it’s of any help

UK long range weather forecast
    Friday 17 Jan – Sunday 26 Jan
    Although very unsettled conditions will continue to the end of this working week, the weather will probably settle down somewhat next weekend. Generally dry, bright weather will probably be established over many parts by Sunday and these more settled conditions may persist into the middle of next week and perhaps longer. With this it could become rather cold at times with widespread night frosts and fog patches. It will probably stay more unsettled and milder in the northwest with a greater chance of further rain and strong winds here, although a brief colder interlude with wintry showers is possible. Later in the period, confidence is very low. However there is a chance that more unsettled, milder conditions could become re-established, more widely across the UK.

Updated: 16:00 (UTC) on Sun 12 Jan 2020

Honorary Member

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks @bobcat ( Michael Fish 😉 )

Clive

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Michael Fish ha ha ha no way, I am not in such distinguished company. Hope the meeting goes ahead.

Honorary Member

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Weather looks good for Sunday, possibly chill but sunny 🙂

Clive

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Evening Clive. Sorry missed this event. Didn’t realise you was going to do a meet so early in the year.

Are you doing another in February?

Pete.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent meet – Sunday 19th January 2020. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!