Next Kent Meet – Sunday 28th April

Home Forums General Events Next Kent Meet – Sunday 28th April

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Hi All

The next Kent meeting of 2019 for Focus RS Owners, will take place, on  Sunday 28th April 2019.

The venue is at :-

Mickey’s Rock (Bangers) Diner,
    A249 Detling Hill,
    Maidstone,
    Kent.
    ME14 3HT

Meeting at around 8.30am – 9am .

Last months meet  was great success and well supported by members, with  25 RS’s attending, inc 2 red editions. So the next meet is now planned for 28th April, we will try to hold meets on the 3rd / 4th Sunday of every month in Kent going forward.

All are welcome, especially those new members who have not been to a meet before, come along and have a chat, coffee, breakfast with fellow owners.

The premises are used to hosting meeting of various car club and so we will be welcome there.

The A249 is a dual carriageway road and the Diner is situated on the NORTH bound carriageway, it is opposite a Shell Service Stn, and just passed the Kent Events Centre ( formally the Kent County show ground)

It is probably best to come from the M20 if you are not familiar with the venue / location

The A249 is at Junc. 7 on the M20, and Junc. 5 on the M2.

See you there ?

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Clive for organising another successful meet. Another good turnout of RS’s both Mk3’s and Mk2’s.

Looking forward to the next one.

Pete.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent Meet – Sunday 28th April. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!