Nigg Bay (Brembo)

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Nigg Bay (Brembo)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

One for brembo as I’m sure he’s up here somewhere?

I’ve been looking for you in your car

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ron71

Evening mate!! You’re certainly in my neck of the woods but I’m afraid you’ll not find me as I’m currently Offshore and my car is in Aberdeen. Lol.

How you enjoying driving up in the Highlands mate?? There’s some cracking roads for the RS…. ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by brembo.

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Bud

that’s a pity, I’m doing a job on the noble, I’m raging with myself as I took the train up, Then realised I couldn’t go anywhere with a car ????

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@without

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ron71

Is the Noble quayside just now?? Are you staying in Nigg Shipyard?? Yeah your pretty much stranded down there without a car mate!! That’s a bit of a bummer!! You’ll know the next time!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Brembo

yes it’s quayside, I’m staying onboard Not the best ?

Totally stranded Guys onboard getting me smokes and sweets as no Bond!

Defo know to bring my car next time ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nigg Bay (Brembo). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!