Nitrous blue detail now done

Home Forums Styling Bodywork & Detailing Nitrous blue detail now done

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

What a difference , full detail and ceramic coating complete , amazing the amount of small marks on a new car , but all sorted now

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Rear

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Hi mudslinger

Brilliant result.

Do you mind saying where and how much.

Getting my car mid march and trying to find a detailer, but would prefer a known result before I commit.

Thanks

Nigel

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Not sure where in the country you are ? this guy is on my doorstep and the passion he has is incredible  , he works himself from a studio garage at his house  http://pauljsmithdetailing.co.uk/  he has a rather impressive portfolio and seems to be getting quite sought after in this neck of the woods .

£300 for a full detail and ceramic protection but he likes to see the car before he prices the work   , i would defo recommend him ..

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

Thanks

I see you are in sunny Scotland. Plus price same really good value.

I am in bucks so a bit too far away. If would only take  a day it would be worth to get 1000 miles done quick to enable me to then have mountune 375 fitted.

Many thanks for your time.

Nigel

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah Not so Sunny Scotland at the moment 😉  i have driven to work this morning and the car is as dirty as ever .

Paul had my car from the Monday to Saturday , the ceramic needs a 24hr drying period .

I have 1600 miles on mine and really want to get some mountune mods , im thinking axel back exhaust , and 380 upgrade, considering intercooler and pipework and quick shift , then maybe wheel spacers and lowering springs …….. where does it all stop lol

mudslinger
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nitrous blue detail now done. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!