Noob from North Essex

Home Forums General Newbie Noob from North Essex

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

termyrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi All.

Ordered my RS back in April this year and have been told that I have a 16th Jan build with a w/e 11th Feb delivery. Having waited all that time I will actually wait until the 1st March to pick it up.

I found this forum while reading a post in another forum so I thought id come and have a look and so far really impressed. Its nice to see its just MK3 owners alike. Is there a paid subscription to this forum or is it all knowledge free? Not quite had a chance to look at everything yet but am very interested in the Ghost group buy.

Cheers and a Happy New Year to you all.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>https://mk3focusrs.club/forum/board/marketplace/discount-codes-group–offers/</p>
    Hi Jason

welcome to the forum

I’m also from Essex and mines due in march, this forum is free and the you will find the ghost group buy posts here ?Have a read to find out what you need to do…

termyrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the welcome.

Where in Essex are you?

Ill have a read up on the ghost group buy. I read Dr,RS post on it and I have to admit I would worry less about leaving my RS parked having that fitted to it.

Cheers

Jason

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Jason

The ghost ? group buy is a no brainer as far as I can see, and have herd nothing but praise from the members who have had it installed on there cars. I’m in south Essex….

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Lee/Jason, I can’t recommend the Ghost system highly enough. It’s discrete easy to use (once you remembered you’ve got it). You will not regret in having it fitted ?

Honorary Member

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Had my voucher for an age, just waiting on the RS now lol.

I totally agree with you,thanks?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Guys

It might not seem obvious but when you do collect your cars, for a few minutes try and put the excitement aside and take a Tyre Pressure gauge with you and check those tyres PDI is notoriously bad at not setting them to the correct pressures 41psi front & 38psi rears. You’ll enjoy the drive home even more ? Happy motoring ?

Honorary Member

termyrs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers for the info Bobcat, ill add it to my check list 😀 .

I just need to convince the wife that we need the ghost fitted. She thinks its a waste of money on a car that already has a factory fitted immobiliser. Ive tried to explain it to her but you know what women can be like.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear ? Trust me, the attention the car gets (so far for me all positive things) you’ll be reassured once it’s fitted just go for it. It takes less than 2 hrs fitted including the cup tea for the fitter?

Honorary Member

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome matey Essex here also.

j

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Noob from North Essex. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!