NooB (on here anyway)

Home Forums General Newbie NooB (on here anyway)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wayne Griffin
    Participant

Australia

Hi All!!

Just like to introduce myself.  I have the “POV Pack: STRAYA release” of the MK3 RS in Magnetic.  (Standard 19″ rims, not the forged rims)…

Loving it so far.  Picked it up on the 30th June 2016 and have already done around 6,600 kms in it.  No modifications as of yet but plan to go for the Mountune 375 upgrade as it’s covered by Ford warranty.

Few pics:

On 1st decent cruise

2016 Ford LZ Focus RS – MG – Stock as a rock.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome aboard Wayne! Where are you located?

Your car looks fantastic. Make sure and get a Members’ Car thread up, be interested to keep an eye on this one when you start adding the FPM kit on 😉

Wayne Griffin
    Participant

Australia

Heya Kenny. I’m from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia – Yeap Someone from “STRAYA MAAATE” 😉

We only get 2 flavors of the MK3 in Australia (with the forged rims/Pilot CUP’s or standard 19″ rims)…. Everything else, we get minimal say, get charged like a wounded bull ($50,990 AUD + onroads), have no say on options but we do get most of the good stuff, Sat Nav, the RS MK II Recaro seats, etc, etc.

Colours: ‘Magnetic’, ‘Shadow Black’, ‘Frozen White’ and ‘Nitrous Blue’.

I’ve thrown the same pics up in “Member’s Car” thread as well.

2016 Ford LZ Focus RS – MG – Stock as a rock.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NooB (on here anyway). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!