North Coast 500

Home Forums General Non RS Chat North Coast 500

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Hammy Thanks for info

@Porter2411
    Thanks for info amazing photos

@Brembo
    Thanks for the info too certainly looks amazing I’ll have to do it!

If any of you guys fancy it too gives a shout be good to meet you guys

3 White RS’s flying round the roads sounds brilliant

cheers Ronnie

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ron71

Morning mate!! Yeah you’ll definitely have to do it. Buy that book I showed you and have a look through it, When you’ve got it planned and a route sorted let me know and I’ll certainly join you for a section of it. I live up here anyway and the more the merrier!! Real RS Territory…. ????????.!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers Marc

ill go buy the book just now

ill be in touch to arrange a meet

hopefully both onshore

cheers Ronnie

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ron71

Oh, don’t mention onshore, I’m only gonna be onshore for about another 45 minutes!! Currently sat in the Heliport, depressed as F**K, waiting for a shout to departures!! ????. Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ere Marc, is this what really goes on on a rig and we just think its hard work?? 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Marc

Never a good thought going away

Safe journey hope it’s a quick trip mate

Im back Friday from Norway

Cheers Ronnie

ron71
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-Bda Yes we all have a sing along doing coom by ya

Its hard work trying to remember the words ???

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to North Coast 500. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!