North wales (Wrexham area)

Home Forums Regional Wales North wales (Wrexham area)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dan-2
    Participant

USA

Any one in or around the Wrexham/ Chester/ Whitchurch area want to meet up for a drive and some photos in the near future?

I have some basic Photography kit that I use and if possible would like to do a one of each colour shoot in the near future as well.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Daniel, unfortunately I live south of the River Thames so not local. Wish you all the best in meeting up with other forum members. If you do get some photos please post them up on the site.

dannyrobbo
    Participant

UK - Wales

I’ve just bought my RS and live in wrexham. Great place for photos is Brymbo Steel Works.

Let me know if you want to go there some point and I’ll speak to the lads and get it opened up.

Dreamscience Ultima Map, RamAir induction kit, Turbosmart Shortie BPV, Mountune SSC, Exhaust Bypass mod, Rally Armour Mudflaps

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

I’m South West Wales so if your ever close ish let me know always happy to meet fellow RS owners

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

The homeland of Demon Tweeks

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

James Gregory
    Participant

UK - England

I have just bought a rs and love it. Live in dolgellau mid wales and up for a drive.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@James, you lucky chap, what a fantastic place you live. Had many years driving around that area. Some fabulous roads.

Honorary Member

sjacksonuk
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @dan-2 I’m in between Preston and Liverpool so Chester isn’t too far. Happy to meet up if you want.

wackka
    Participant

UK - England

I’m in Chester

Racing is life

James Gregory
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat yes I love it here very fortunate would be a great area for a rs meet and drive

dan-2
    Participant

USA

Right then guys just seen all your replies and its great to see people want to take part in this, I now have my RS back after 3 months in the garage for the HG replacement I’m gonna look at putting a one of each colour meet together.

A semi professional photographer and potentially a videographer will be drafted in for this (as I want to print at least one for my garage wall), and its likely it will be held in North Wales potentially around the Evo triangle to ensure good photos can be taken.

From a personal point of view it would be great if we could get cars with the same basic visual spec (Forged alloys, Shell seats, and no visual mods) to put into the shoot together, but I understand we may have slim pickings in the area so if that’s the case we will just try and get each colour.

So here the list that we need to fill to make it happen (just copy and paste it with your details added):

Magnetic Grey – (myself)

Stealth Grey –

Nitrous Blue –

Frozen White –

Shadow Black –

SE Nitrous Blue –

SE Race Red –

Heritage Orange –

Now I know the Special editions are less likely to be found in general and the heritage Orange is very unlikely to be used on the road, so I’m not too bothered if we don’t get them but we need one of each non SE colour confirmed before we finalise the meet dates etc.

If the spaces are full on the list don’t worry, just carry it on below and put the colour and spec of your car.

If we get enough of the same colour we will do furthest opposite of the same colour (i.e. minimal spec with standard alloys with a Full track car in the same photo).

dan-2
    Participant

USA

Heres a meet thread I have put together.

One of each colour meet (North Wales)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to North wales (Wrexham area). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!