Northeast newbie

Home Forums General Newbie Northeast newbie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dek0119
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all my this is my first post,  after waiting just 5 months for my car it has been confirmed that I can pick up on Saturday morning for 10.30 , I’ve kept up with all your posts since joining back in January  and gained lots of knowledge from the forum I’ve got too admit I’ve got more and more excited each day about becoming a Rs owner and can’t believe it’s nearly here the worse part about Saturday however is my Friday night shift I feel it’s going too be a long one! Looking forward too meets etc and getting too know fellow Rs owners I ordered Magnetic grey with forged alloys blue calipers winter pack and lux pack standard seats thanks for taking the time too read my post 🙂

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome?

Fully forged running M400x

warehou
    Participant

Australia

dek0119

Good day to you…Well Saturday anyway.

Enjoy the ride

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Best to be working Friday night/Saturday morning as you wouldn’t sleep anyway 😉

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum ? Hope all goes well for you when you collect on Saturday enjoy the day, happy RS’ing ?

Honorary Member

dek0119
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys after 8 hours of owning the car it’s only now I know why you all talk about that silly grin ?

Here she is.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Northeast newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!