Not a happy bunny ??

Home Forums Performance Tyres Not a happy bunny ??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Just hit a pothole near the  Yeoman pub in Worthing and its trashed my offside front tyre ?? Luckily the rim looks ok on first inspection ??

Cheers

Phil

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Ouch that doesn’t look good ? hope when you get to change the tyre the rim is ok. Very annoying

Honorary Member

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah hopefully just a tyre. Hopefully I won’t need a pair as it’s only done 1000 miles ??

Cheers

Phil

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Jeez, that’s not many miles, you should be ok if you’ve only done a 1000 miles, to get away with one tyre. Unless you have been heavy driving ?? surely not

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@smoothbound

Bad luck indeed mate!! I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine fitting 1 x tyre, after only 1,000 miles the wear will be next to nothing. Don’t let a tyre fitting place tell you anything else.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you get it fixed soon, what a royal pain in the rear. As you say the rim looks okay so some sort of luck.

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Hi mate

been down that road many times luckily I knew it was there so managed to drive round it

seems we spend more time looking out for potholes then looking out for bends and other road users

had a drive to basingstoke today to pick up some rims for my fiesta track day car and took the back roads thru sussex and Hampshire

the car was made for b roads

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@smoothound

Have you taken a photo of this pothole to claim back the money for your tyre from the council?? Take it somewhere decent and get your Wheel Alignment done too and charge the B**STARDS for that as well!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Not a happy bunny ??. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!