OEM FORD MUD FLAPS

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling OEM FORD MUD FLAPS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

hi guys,

i bought the ford mud flaps for my rs and when ive come to fit them today the holes don’t seem to want to line up, i know they have a gap and they are not designed for the rs but do i need to cut some of the mud flap away or something?  any help appreciated!

thanks

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nope the Mk3 Focus ones fit without modifying, the fronts leave a small gap on the body

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Fronts, a good tip before fitting place them in hot water you’ll find they mould to the sill better

Honorary Member

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

thanks for the replies, the fronts don’t seem to line up with the holes, the part number i have is 1722673 for the fronts. The ford system lists them as being correct though so i’m at a bit of a loss.

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to OEM FORD MUD FLAPS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!