Oil filter

Home Forums Performance Fluids Oil filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hoping someone can help because mountune didn’t know the answer.

Anyone know which oil filter I need? I do have the oil cooler filter fitted. Cars getting an oil change and the Arnold Clark ford don’t know which filter it takes as none fit.

Cheers

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

** oil cooler kit

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@lucky_

Morning mate!! I’m surprised Mountune couldn’t help you?? If you look on their Website the Oil Cooler is pictured with the Mann W77 Oil Filter……

It’s shorter than the standard one.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers.. The guy I spoke to at Mountune said its not the standard rs filter but it’s a filter off another ford model…That’s all I got off them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Oil filter. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!