Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Nothing yet and still working supporting the nhs transport services ??

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

As others have mentioned, a dry throat for a couple of weeks but even that hasn’t stopped day to day life and wasn’t really that noticeable at times.

fingers crossed everyone keeps well the best they can!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Look out for a loss in smell and or taste, another common symptom.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Had man flu couple of weeks ago but cleared quickly. Did check symptoms but did’t have any of the corona dry throat, cough etc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny, I think man flu is officially one sneeze for a bloke !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Sore throat and dry cough for two weeks with some discomfort on chest (not like a chest infection I might add) Major fatigue last week that stopped me going to the gym – you just know when you are not up to it.  So I’m in self-isolation right now cos the situation regarding h&s at work was not being addressed sufficiently.

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

^ – sounds like you should have self isolated 2weeks ago – no fever?. We really needed tests so that people knew what actions to take.

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Doesnt help when you tell your boss something isnt right and they say “there’s nothing wrong with you”.  I’m not a fan of going off unless its absolutely necessary but we had no provision put in place regarding social distancing, gloves, hand sanitiser and when handling mail and visiting hundreds of people every day something had to give…Unfortunately one symptom doesnt fit all with this virus so it can differ from person to person…

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by rs-jon.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve read that if your immune system is even slightly below par the body does not see the virus and therefore you do not get a fever in response to its attack , thats why some folk have cold-like symptoms and then all of a sudden their lungs pack up and they are gonnas almost overnight. So,no over exercising or over exerting folks as that can turn down your immune system, eat lots and take vit supplements !! I had the sniffles yesterday, had 500mg Vit c and 16mg zinc  at brekkie, then at 4pm then again at 10 pm and feel back to normal today innit!! Also sitting out in the sun topping up the D innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Innit!   😀

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I wonder if its killing smokers ? the Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Belgians, French, Austrians are all big smokers,Germans too,but they are giving it up rapidly. I wonder if having been a smoker means your  lungs are already fooked to a degree and this virus puts you over the edge? Are the young people its killing big VAPERS?? does breathing all that damp moisture into your lungs put you at higher risk of pneunomia? I’m sure its not good breathing in vapour on a regular basis with all those dodgy chemicals in !! Stop smoking/vaping people!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

That’s true, like that 21 year old.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

interesting to know if she was a vape fan eh Stealth?  there has to be a pattern/reason why it affects some mildly and others its totally deadly regardless of age really too. If they said having a high concentration of alcohol in your blood killed off the virus swimming around in it we would all have good excuse for getting totally twatted !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

True

As a bad hayfever sufferer, I have been able to tollerate better each year, after giving up smoking five + year ago now.

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

The only weird symptom i have is wanting to pull the elastic so it snaps back on their head on silly people wearing dust masks that won,t stop even dust let alone covid 19.

Can no longer work as i have been Furlonged for 12 weeks on 80% pay. That,s 80% up to £2500 a month which is a lot lower than my normal rate .

By the end of 12 weeks the decorating will be done ,The RS will be sparkling and the garden will be lovely.

Take care out there and lets hope we all make it through.

Former RS Edition owner

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Ok, I have to ask, has anyone had any weird covid-type symptoms?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!